Sunday, August 29, 2010

The view from my office window.......

I would like to thank Mary Koch for the inspiration on this blog. While posting a few picture from the Delaware Water Gap this past week; Mary commented that the pictures were a lot nicer then the "view from her office window". I'm lucky enough to travel throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania as part of my job, and her words just inspired me this week to take pictures and post them on this blog.

I tend to get caught up in way too much "political crap" which does nothing but get me really upset. I hope this blog becomes a relaxing diversion.

Thanks to my son Zach for telling me what a "blog" actually is, and what you can do with it.
Thanks to my daughter Sarah for allowing me to copy her fantastic ideas that she incorporates in her blog.
...... and thanks to my company PBI Gordon Corporation for the opportunities to work for a 100% Employee-Owned Company, that allows he to travel the Tri-State area.

No comments:

Post a Comment